Jumaat, 15 Februari 2013

FSFS February 2013 - Picture Inspiration with a twist

well, well, well... it's that time again. time for a new challenge in From Scrappers For Scrappers' blog.  this month's challenge hosted by Maya.  

Create a layout, a card or a project based on this picture however you must included the twist as I stated below:

*Use at least 3 colours from these; red, silver, copper, gold, black & white.
*For base, you can use either black or/and white.
*Must have sparkly, rhinestones, pearls & metal charms.
*Choose at least 2 from these elements; ribbons (bow), heart, lips or camera.
(thats a lot of twist, eh?! hehehe...) 
 
so, here is the picture




and here is my take
I bought this dress form  a long time ago and when I see this month's challenge I decided to do something with it.  The dress form has no leg so I used a tissue roll but it kind of short.  I paint it with black pain and dab lightning black ink, the black lace was my mother's shawl.  Next I put a little bit of everything according to "the twist".

Now it's your turn. For more inspirations (pssst... our DTs have submitted dazzlings projects for your inspiration) hop on to From Scrappers For Scrappers blog.  Closing date 13th March, 2013.  Winner will be pick randomly.  And the great news is - We'll be having 2 categories, one for adult scrappers & one for Junior scrappers (which are age 12 & below)

Good luck!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan