Jumaat, 15 Februari 2013

You're the sweetest

I think I'm addicted to this challenge.  the sketch is so simple and easy to make.  I can make them in minutes, something to destress me from my piling tasks.


A card using sketch of I {heart} sketches #05
Stamp: TPC Studio Cupcake

Paper: leftovers
American craft stamper pen
and washi tape


a delightful inspiration indeed.  http://designed2delight.com/blog/2013/02/i-heart-sketches-no-5/

and here's my take on this beautiful sketch:


and I was in crafty mood yesterday I made this flip-flap mini album Using my January Craftbox, webster's pages freebie and maya road downloadable calendar I created this mini album:


 
 

4 ulasan:

  1. Fabulous card and I like heating that you are addicted to the challenge!! LOL...Beautiful job with the sketch. Thank you for joining us at Delightful Inspiration {form the heart} Sketch #5.
    Hope you will join us again.

    BalasPadam
  2. This is very sweet! Love the ripple on the circle! Thank you for joining us at Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}!

    BalasPadam
  3. I love your mini album! It is beautiful with all the different colors!

    BalasPadam
  4. Thank you Calypso's Crafts, Jennifer, and Bridget :)

    BalasPadam