Selasa, 14 Mei 2013

FSFS May Challenge



April shower brings May flower.  I love this quote.. I can see flowers blooming everywhere, but here in Brunei I feel like we have shower and thunder storm and flash flood the whole year thru.

This month in From Scrappers For Scrappers challenge, we have a very exciting challenge, here come our
May - Guest DT - Lean De Ruiter of Scrapsels From Lean (you can peek her fabulous works here)

This month challenge featuring ~
Handmade flowers from fabric
(ribbon & lace can be included)

The handmade flower/s can be attached  on a layout, a card or a project.

And here’s my take…




Paper: CS Bazzils, PP Bo Bunny
Embellishments: Ribbons unknown, push pins Webster’s Pages ($1.00 pick)
Sentiment:
Stickers from Prima Marketing


This is my 3rd triangle trifold card, instead of tying the card with ribbon like the tutorial I found in youtube, I tried insert method.  The doily from the pattern paper is tucked behind the handmade rosette to secure it from flipping.


What are you waiting for? Come and join us at From Scrappers For Scrappers blog.  You have 2 months to make your take on this challenge. happy crafting :)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan