Rabu, 17 April 2013

FSFS April challenge

woohooo... this month is my turn to host Fabulous Scrappers Funtastic Scrapbook challenge...

(FSFS: from scrappers for scrappers)


FSFS April's Challenge, for this month's challenge, I decided to have a colour palette.  here's the rule
 
 
 
This is the colour palette.
The twists are:
-Choose at least 3 colours (can be lighter or darker tone)
-Must contain 50% paper materials.
-Must include flowers (any flowers, it can be physical flowers, stamped, the pp, etc).
You can create a layout, a card or a project.
 
in some part of this world. people are enjoying the beautiful season, spring.  for me spring means flowers, it always bring me joy to see flowers blooming, and here in Brunei, I am delighted to see many flower landscape along the road, everywhere.  so, lets play along and join this challenge here
oh I almost forgot to upload my take on this challenge :p 
 
Here is my take, and do visit From Scrappers For Scrappers blog to join this challenge and peep on our DTs' amazing takes on this colour palette.  Enjoy!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan