Rabu, 17 April 2013

FSFS- March Challenge

my last post was on 13.03.13.  hmm.. was so busy and lazy to update

FSFS March challenge is a sketch challenge hosted by DT Renee.  this sketch is so awesome, you can flip or rotate to your heart content.
All you have to do is follow the sketch & a bit twist as below to be included on your layout:
-Must include word 'FUN' in the title.
-Must include Arrow(s).
-Must include Banner(s).
This month sketch challenge is strictly for LAYOUT/S only.


 Its still open for participation, check it out here 





and this is my take:~


ok, about my LO, I used washi tape for the banner (some may call it bunting), the title FUN is cut out from felt fabric and stitched.  the pattern paper is from "my little shoe box" sew cute collection.  I love it so much I bought many *wink*


so if you are looking for an inspiring challenge, do join us and submit your LO before 15 May, 2013.  Enjoy!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan